Does your career picture include clean, crisp air and the unspoiled shores of Lake Superior? If experiencing spring, summer, fall, and winter in all its full glory, consider this opportunity to join the dynamic team of GS Engineering, Inc. in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula as an Engineering Designer. As the Engineering Designer, you are an integral team member that facilitates and enhances design & analysis services, vehicle testing, and prototype development. You work independently, with oversight from a senior engineer, to support GS Engineering’s customers.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefit package includes health, dental, vision, flexible spending plan, cell phone allowance, tuition reimbursement, life, and disability insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick days; participation in the company 401K retirement plan.
MINIMUM & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Associates degree and/or equivalent industry experience (desired).
• Associates degree with additional years of technical related studies (preferred) .
• Knowledge of CAD software packages.
• Mechanical experience.
• Experience with geometric dimensioning & tolerance (GD&T).
• Willingness and ability to travel overnight, periodically.
• U.S. Citizenship.
Interested applicants may contact us using the "Start Here" button on the Careers page. Only the most qualified candidates may be contacted.
GS Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.